I am late, oh so late!
I have not done one of these in ages!
I don’t know her name but thank you for nominating me, Ajoobacat!
You should definitely visit her blog, her reviews are concise and very informative and have helped me on several occasions to pick out my next reads.
Show the award on your blog
Thank the person that has nominated you
Share 7 different facts about yourself
Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Seven facts about me:
1. I am extremely awkward in social settings but I thoroughly enjoy one on one interactions.
2. For the past few months I have woken up at 5ish am regardless of what time I went to bed and just cannot get back to sleep.
3. Some of my happiest moments are spent around nature, just feeling/listening/smelling it or reading as well.
4. Reading is definitely my #1 hobby but it has been increasingly difficult to find a book that sweeps me off my feet.
5. I don’t watch movies or shows on my computer.
6. For several months now I have switched from morning coffee to around 4 cups of tea and have found it makes me feel better and perks me up just as much, not to mention I get the liquids I need and never get otherwise.
7. I cannot recall ever buying an e-book.
15 Blogs I Nominate:
I am picking awesome people who take time to check out my posts and whose blogs I thoroughly enjoy.
So, in no particular order:
1. Sarah @ http://www.sjhigbee.com/
2. Emma @ https://emmathebooklover.wordpress.com/
3. Kim @ https://cadburypom.wordpress.com/
4. Rosie @ https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/
5. Koeur @ https://koeur.wordpress.com/
6. Paul @ https://photopaulm.com/
7. Nicola @ https://rustandstardustblog.com/
8. Diana @ https://mythsofthemirror.com/
9. Cathy @ https://746books.com/
10. Angela @ https://booksandopinions.com/
11. Loreen @ https://coffeeandcatsblog.wordpress.com/
12. Daniela @ https://bookstogetlostin.wordpress.com/
13. Geoffrey @ https://highteadreams.com/